You can start from nainital to Kayaking pangoot while driving slowly through the dense pine forest and the enjoying the beauty and love of nature
Apr. - Jun. & Sep.- Nov.
Kayaking is the common adventures sport in kumaoun region of uttarakhand. The various river and lakes offers an absolute state for kayaking all over the uttarakhand. There are very packages which can be opted according to hours. Duration of hours will vary from place to place. Presenting here the famous kayaking sites which offers this exciting sport.
Kayaking in Sattal
is a famous tourist place in the nainital district of uttarakhand. Although there are many sport activities which the place offers and the kayaking is most for among them. It can be done in the Sattal Lake which is just 5 km away from bhimtal. The whole place is surrounded by green voluminous oak trees adding the mesmerising views.
||Sattal / Nainital (Uttrakhand)
||1 Day /Night
|Best time to visit
||April to June and September to November
||1500 per person (varies)
|For More Details call us or Contact Us
Why to opt kayaking in Sattal
- A very beautiful place to go through the quiet roads with green forest on both the sides
- There are seven lakes which are connected to each other in the sattal giving it name a place of seven lakes
- You will be guided by the trained guiders all the time.
- If you don’t know how to row your kayak the provision for pre- training is there.
- Medical aid available all the time for any type of mishappening.
- You can opt for single seated kayak or double seated kayaking, whichever suits you.
- A perfect one day picnic sport for family, friends and couples.